Dry, sensitive skin with a tendency to eczema: what to do?
Treatment for dry, sensitive skin and eczema can vary from person to person, but here are a few tips that may help:
- Vitamin D : Vitamin D can play a role in skin health. You can try spending a little time in the sun every day to help your skin synthesize vitamin D. However, it's important not to overexpose yourself and to take steps to protect your skin from the sun, as excessive exposure can aggravate eczema. You can also talk to your doctor about taking vitamin D supplements.
- Probiotics : Probiotics, which are good bacteria beneficial to intestinal health, can help balance intestinal flora and potentially help reduce skin inflammation. You can eat foods rich in probiotics, such as fermented yogurt, sauerkraut, kefir, or take probiotic supplements after consulting your doctor.
- Chlorophyll : Chlorophyll, found in green leafy vegetables, is known for its anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties. You can incorporate greens such as spinach, kale, arugula or spirulina into your diet to reap the benefits of chlorophyll.
- Regular moisturizing : It's essential to keep your skin hydrated by using gentle, hypoallergenic moisturizing creams or lotions. Apply them several times a day, especially after taking a lukewarm bath or shower.
- Avoid irritants : Avoid products containing irritating ingredients, such as perfumes, dyes or harsh chemicals. Opt for gentle skin care products specially formulated for sensitive skin, such as MENEA skin care products.
- Soft clothing : Wear clothes made of soft fabrics, such as cotton, that don't irritate the skin. Wash your clothes with mild, fragrance-free detergents.
- Manage stress : Stress can aggravate eczema symptoms. Try relaxation techniques such as meditation, deep breathing or yoga to reduce stress and promote healthy skin.
Don't forget to consult a healthcare professional, such as a dermatologist, for personalized advice and treatment tailored to your specific situation.
Les Soins de MENEA
For a healthy skin naturally.